Friday, August 26, 2011

COFFE CUP...AGAIN

SOLD
As usual I haven't posted in awhile. I took a break from the crow paintings/ collages and painted my favorite cup again...third time for this cup. Also attempted a small china cup. I have an English friend who when she comes to visit I always get out the china cup and a small china teas pot so she can enjoy her beloved tea. It's still a work in progress and needs some size adjustment, thus I won't post it until I feel I have gotten the proportions in scale.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patricia Ryan said...

Jackie, this still life really *shines*! Such gorgeous texture and soft colors, and the gloss of the surfaces. So lovely! And I really enjoyed your comments on plein air painting. I think it's a vastly overrated form of entertainment! Give me my studio and all the comforts of home, any day! -Patty